Do you know what you need to do on the day of Saturday 13th?
- Arrive at Plant 4 from 9:30 – sign in, visit the shrine, discover the space.
- (If you need an early kick, you can get caf from Plant 13 just around the corner.)
- Enter from Park Terrace, ‘Gate 1’, at what used to be Third Street. It’s not far from the Entertainment Centre tram stop or North Adelaide train station.
- Don’t be late for 10am kickoff!
- You can purchase lunch on the day from Chimichurri food van – giving up the greener pastures of more populous locations to support our event. They’re not even breaking even but they’re going to come keep us from getting hungry. Amen to that!
- (We’ll have some snacks as well.)
- Hang around with us when the event finishes at 4:30, come to the pub to continue the good times.
And before the day?
Find an offering for the Shrine of Community. Bring something that would be of more value to others in the community than it would be to you.
Let the boss know you need to take Friday afternoon off to come help us set up. We will be beautifying and creating a wonderful space between 12 and 6. It will be fun. Promise. : )