Ask not what your festival can do for you, ask what you can do for your festival
Help with one of the three big challenges:
- how can we invite great people to cocreate the festival with us?
- how do we get the fine citizens of Adelaide to come?
- how can we use this opportunity to grow cocreation?
But HOW, you ask?
Little things we can all do
- RSVP to the Festival Facebook event – invite ALL your friends, post excited messages on the timeline, and share it too
- Sign up to the morning unconference [link coming soon!]
- Share this page through your networks – Facebook, Twitter, email, in person – whatever it is you use. Use it! Link: cocreateadl.com/about/help
Jobs for helpers
- join the promotions team
- Join the ORGANISING The Festival Facebook discussion to find out what else is going on and the key decisions
- lead a project – either make your own thing happen, or even better – get other groups involved (more groups mean more people!)
- coordinate a festival ‘theme’ – work with others in a working group to coordinate a theme like “sharing”, “movement culture”, “food” or “place”
- do wonderful, helpful things on the day
And generally – contact John to talk about your ideas for the festival and what you can contribute!
Thank you! You’re a star. : )